If you are reading this, chances are, that you are part of the single girl club. Whether you are newly single, or just coming out of a long-term relationship you will likely find some, if not all, of these single girl problems oh so relatable.
1. A Twin Size Bed is More than Enough Room
Yep. Just me, myself and I. The only thing running itself through my hair tonight is the air from the fan.
2. Eating in Silence and Solitude is Completely Normal
om nom nom nom.
3. Save Money on Razors
Okay, so hopefully you don’t grow out your pits, but if you do, it isn’t like you have anyone to impress.
4. Don’t ever need to pee on a stick
When your body is doing something weird, you can joyfully tell yourself HA! Jokes on you! NOT PREGGO!
5. Toilet seat is always down
And you look in the bathroom mirror every time and give yourself this look to celebrate:
6. Control the radio every car ride
Cuz singing the thong song in the car is all you need
7. You can feel sexy AF without makeup all day long
So much time and energy saved by not needing to paint on your face
8. You can do all the weird things you would never do in front of a partner anytime you want
like dancing with your body in your pants:
doing your best dinosaur impressions:
take a stab at learning sweet tricks:
or pretend you’re talking to Ryan Gosling on your banana phone. (don’t ask)
9. Having a blast using your attitude in attempt to make your non-single friends jealous that your flyin’ solo
no one knows that you are lyin’ your ass off but you say:
10. Doing this every time your jealous of your BFF’s love life makes you feel better.
Awwww, im so happy for you….
11. You can get away with wearing the ugliest underwear imaginable
the baggier the better…HA.
12. You can literally be 12 again and kiss your posters without worryin’ about a bae gettin’ all cray
I love you too babe…goodnight…MWAHHHH!
13. You can make that glitter rain, without hearing a man complain
A man who doesn’t like glitter isn’t worth your time.
14. You can relate to pretty much every Taylor Swift song
That’s what people say…
15. You can do the chili face noodle punch without worrying if he will still love you….that is, if he existed.
This is probably the biggest perk to being single….ever.
16. You can relate to all the Disney princesses
but not in the way you want to…..still cool though….right?
Okay, so I tried to make the single life look as glamorous as I could by highlighting the things I love about it. I am already starting to think about what brand of chocolate heart I will be buying myself on Valentine’s day. Mmm. Chocolate.