So, I snatched up a bunch of goodies that I gathered up from the North Pole’s “World Wide Web” and am going to share them with you, so consider this post as a virtual stocking stuffer. There are a couple of rules though. 1. Laugh even if it’s not funny. 2. Share with your friends, it’s the right thing to do. 3. Don’t get your tinsel in a tangle. (You’ll get it later).
1. Even the Grumpy Cat can see the positives of Gift Giving!
2. Because Christmas Cookies are the Devil….the temptation is just too much….so OM NOM NOM all the way!
3. When you’re Dark inside (and out) but your Favorite Christmas Jam Starts Playing!
4. But I want that for ME!!
5. Just in case you need a new Christmas drinking game…
6. Cutest Idea Ever
7. When the English language brings us gifts of humor…
8. When you reflect on the moment you found out about Santa…tragic times.
9. Nothin’ wrong with a redneck Christmas!
10. Christmas time isn’t complete without Cats, plain and simple.
11. Santa Baby…..just because….
12. Just in case you need it…
13. Silly Angels, Christmas is for Cats….
14. What do you call a Broke Santa?
15. For Folks who Always Gotta be Cute…
16. Throwback Photo of Justin Timberlake in the 90’s. Because this post needed more cheese.
18. This Cat is nailing that Christmas Attitude
20. What nationality is Santa Claus?
North Polish! Hahahahaha.
and just for kicks and giggles, here is a picture of me during the holidays….
Why do I feel like I look like the long-lost child of Dan Conner?
I think I watch too much TV….